Barcelona has many nice places to visit, starting from the Sagrada Familia, Les Rambles, Tibidabo mountain, Gothic Quarter, Montjuïc, Beaches, F.C. Barcelona, the Born Market, Gracia, Modernisme architecture, …
However, there are some that should never be missed:
- Sagrada Familia – Impressive cathedral, still under construction, designed by the famous architect Antoni Gaudí.
- Camp Nou – Home ground of F.C. Barcelona. One of the largest football stadiums in Europe.
- Parc Güell – Fabulous park, again designed by Antoni Gaudí (great view of Barcelona, free entrance).
- Montjuïc – Montjuïc is a hill located just beside the port offering impressive views of the city. It is also possible to visit the sport facilities used during the 1992 Olympic Games, specially the Olympic Stadium and the Palau Sant Jordi.
- Les Rambles – The Ramblas is probably Barcelona’s most popular street. Famous for its flower and pet stalls, ,street artists, it is always crowded.
- La Pedrera – another magic building by Antonio Gaudi, simply impressive.
- Casa Batlló – last but not least of the most known Gaudi’s works in Barcelona, magnificent building.
- La Boqueria – The most well-known public market in the city.
- Palau de la Música Catalana – Barcelona Concert Hall by Lluís Domènech i Montaner.
- LICEU Theatre – Barcelona’s Opera house.